No-one likes general adverts, and ours hadn't been updated for ages, so we're having a clear-out and a change round to make the new ones useful to you. These new adverts bring in a small amount to help pay for the board and keep it free for you to use, so please do use them whenever you can, Let our links help you find great books on glass or a new piece for your collection. Thank you for supporting the Board.

Author Topic: 19thC Green Glass Torpedo Paperweight  (Read 4100 times)

Offline gkep

• Members
  • I'm new, please be gentle
    • London England
Re: 19thC Green Glass Torpedo Paperweight
« Reply #30 on: February 28, 2014, 02:07:54 PM »

Just to recap regarding the green weight.

After having to ask for a refund three times over three days with the buyer telling me the damage was plain for me to see etc etc he only agreed to my refund after I sent him my own detailed pictures of the damage that he failed to accurately describe or show in his listings, I thought it only fair to leave polite neutral feedback "Item not as expected but full refund given."

He then left me positive feedback with a negative comment!!! "Blocked" (now removed by eBay) but still giving the impression to other buyers in his own feedback profile, leaving a comment making me look like a problem buyer, instead of course making him look like a problem seller!  I've responded to the comment, but find it unfair that ebay can't remove these comments as well?
George

Support the Glass Message Board by finding a book via book-seek.com

Offline pooleandpaperweights

• Members
« Reply #31 on: February 28, 2014, 02:27:28 PM »
You found one of the rogue sellers.  Hope you've neg'd him.......

Support the Glass Message Board by finding glass through glass-seek.com

Offline glassobsessed

• Members
    • Mdina
    • South Wales
« Reply #32 on: February 28, 2014, 02:29:30 PM »
ebay will remove the sellers comments if they are not positive (and therefore break ebay's rules). You will need to phone them and ask them to remove the feedback.

John

Support the Glass Message Board by finding a book via book-seek.com

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Visit the Glass Encyclopedia
link to glass encyclopedia
Visit the Online Glass Museum
link to glass museum

This website is provided by Angela Bowey, PO Box 113, Paihia 0247, New Zealand