No-one likes general adverts, and ours hadn't been updated for ages, so we're having a clear-out and a change round to make the new ones useful to you. These new adverts bring in a small amount to help pay for the board and keep it free for you to use, so please do use them whenever you can, Let our links help you find great books on glass or a new piece for your collection. Thank you for supporting the Board.

Author Topic: Latest monart for show - Shape GI  (Read 2503 times)

Offline millarart

• Members
Re: Latest monart for show - Shape GI
« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2015, 08:13:00 PM »
Well - we all learn along the way  - where were you Gary?  :P  ;D
I was here just thought id leave it to the folk who know ha
who needs Revatio when you have a collection of Monart

Offline nigel benson

• Author
  • Members
  • British glass 1870-1980
    • British glass 1870-1980
    • http://www.20thcentury-glass.org.uk
« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2015, 02:40:27 AM »
I'm very glad that you both, bought it cheaply, and are enjoying it anyway Roberta  :)

I have to admit I had a head start, as an early purchase of mine was a shape RF with red and green slab decoration with aventurene, having an acid wash inside. I still have it as my then other half decided to give it to me as a birthday present because it was a lucky buy when I was just collecting.......£15.00!! :) I brought it back home (Richmond at that time) on the back of a push bike from Portobello Road Friday Market - those were the days ;) :)

From the photos, I think it still works as an item, so do carry on enjoying it :) :)

Cheers, Nigel

Offline johnphilip

• Members
  • JP
    • England
    • eBay ID
« Reply #12 on: November 16, 2015, 10:50:30 AM »
I could certainly live with it , an item worth saving but not sure about the picture in my mind of Nige on bike .   Yoiks Tally Ho .lol

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Visit the Glass Encyclopedia
link to glass encyclopedia
Visit the Online Glass Museum
link to glass museum

This website is provided by Angela Bowey, PO Box 113, Paihia 0247, New Zealand