No-one likes general adverts, and ours hadn't been updated for ages, so we're having a clear-out and a change round to make the new ones useful to you. These new adverts bring in a small amount to help pay for the board and keep it free for you to use, so please do use them whenever you can, Let our links help you find great books on glass or a new piece for your collection. Thank you for supporting the Board.

Author Topic: "Retro" Style Orange Grey Marble effect Glass Vase. Where & Who??? Help!  (Read 580 times)

Offline nikkytee71

• Members
  • I'm new, please be gentle
    • glassware vintage items
    • Australia
hi guys, I'm so glad I've come across this site! I'm a "Message Board Virgin" and really not sure if I'm even in the right place but hoping someone can help me out.
I've come across this really cool vase with the Glass Maker stamp illegible, although remnants of the colour gold and red still show. I've researched over the net and can only find something similar that is a Silver & Black generic brand stamp. I'm guessing it generic too, but not 100% sure. The actual vase stands at an impressive 30cm high. Do any of you"Glass Guru's" have any ideas? Your help is most appreciated. Thanks in advance!!

Support the Glass Message Board by finding a book via book-seek.com

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Visit the Glass Encyclopedia
link to glass encyclopedia
Visit the Online Glass Museum
link to glass museum

This website is provided by Angela Bowey, PO Box 113, Paihia 0247, New Zealand