No-one likes general adverts, and ours hadn't been updated for ages, so we're having a clear-out and a change round to make the new ones useful to you. These new adverts bring in a small amount to help pay for the board and keep it free for you to use, so please do use them whenever you can, Let our links help you find great books on glass or a new piece for your collection. Thank you for supporting the Board.

Author Topic: Michael Harris signed Isle Of Wight Landscape vase on ebay...  (Read 2355 times)

Offline Mr. Turnip

• Members
  • Some knowledge but is it ever enough?
    • Czech, UK, Scandi glass
    • England
Michael Harris signed Isle Of Wight Landscape vase on ebay...
« on: January 17, 2016, 05:54:56 PM »
Should anyone be interested, I've just place my Isle Of Wight Landscape vase on ebay with a starting price of £285. No.6 of 500 (see pictures). For all the details go to ebay and have a look. Can't do any harm can it, I mean you don't have to buy it. It's quite rare though and you might be tempted - and far be it from me to try and stop you....

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Rare-Isle-of-Wight-Landscape-vase-Michael-Harris-signed-limited-edition-No-6-/111877663493?hash=item1a0c6dab05:g:L7YAAOSwGotWmm46

Support the Glass Message Board by finding a book via book-seek.com

Offline Mr. Turnip

• Members
  • Some knowledge but is it ever enough?
    • Czech, UK, Scandi glass
    • England
Re: Michael Harris signed Isle Of Wight Landscape vase on ebay...
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2016, 06:35:47 PM »
Well nobody's bought it yet - 156 views and 34 watchers though. A few 'offers' but not sufficient to tempt me. Mind you if you google Landscape these vases are really quite rare. You'd do well to actually buy one at all. It's the only one I have that's for sure.

Support the Glass Message Board by finding glass through glass-seek.com

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Visit the Glass Encyclopedia
link to glass encyclopedia
Visit the Online Glass Museum
link to glass museum

This website is provided by Angela Bowey, PO Box 113, Paihia 0247, New Zealand