Glass Discussion & Research. NO IDENTIFICATION REQUESTS here please. > Belgium and the Netherlands Glass

Val St Lambert - Just for show...

<< < (2/12) > >>

Anne Tique:
Thank you Sue  :-[

Yes, it get's often mistaken for Moser, especially the vase 'Nungesser' in my 2nd post, the last two images. Underneath here, there's an image from the 1933 catalogue.

I believe Moser have a similar, but smaller model, more 'smokey' in colour but throughout the glass, and especially on the second picture, you can see the difference with the clear crystal layer on the outside.

flying free:
I love that box.  Stunning form.
And thank you for sharing - it's great to read about new information and see designs I've never seen before.

m

David E:

--- Quote from: Anne Tique on January 27, 2016, 03:02:51 PM ---Yes, it get's often mistaken for Moser, especially the vase 'Nungesser' in my 2nd post, the last two images. Underneath here, there's an image from the 1933 catalogue.

--- End quote ---

Ah, that would explain why I see so much "Moser" when trawling the fairs in Holland! I shall have to reappraise these finds.

Anne Tique:
I just wanted to show my latest find, the largest piece in the  Améthyste series from the 20's, standing at 30 cm or 1 foot high and weighing 5 kg.

Lustrousstone:
Nice one, well done

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version