No-one likes general adverts, and ours hadn't been updated for ages, so we're having a clear-out and a change round to make the new ones useful to you. These new adverts bring in a small amount to help pay for the board and keep it free for you to use, so please do use them whenever you can, Let our links help you find great books on glass or a new piece for your collection. Thank you for supporting the Board.

Author Topic: MDG video of major interest  (Read 1499 times)

Offline WhatHo!

• Members
  • Wolfie
    • Oxford UK
MDG video of major interest
« on: January 29, 2016, 11:57:21 PM »
Hi Guys, I have a feeling this video may be of interest. Myself and Patrick have been studying it for over a year now and we have used it as major tool of our studies of the history of MDG. The more you watch it the more it becomes interesting, there are a few things that are clearly incorrect. The start has a Harris goblet standing on a rock and half way through there is a wonderful shot of Michael Harris and Vicente Boffo blowing at Mdina, Boffo is applying a foot too a trailed goblet, wonderful. They must have added this for gravitas
smile emoticon
There are other things of major interest, a wonderful lattico fish and a table full of MDG items. There are still a few pieces on the table that we haven't found yet so good luck
smile emoticon
I hope you all enjoy this as much as we have, Wolfie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_6_U3QrKaQ
Something you like, mail me! :)

Offline Patrick

• Members
Re: MDG video of major interest
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2016, 05:44:52 PM »
Hi,
 Well Greg watched the video and immediately listed this Gem that is featured in the film.........

Have to admit that I have not managed to wipe the smile off my face.  :)

Made by the Chinese or under the direction of them.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/191795046181

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Visit the Glass Encyclopedia
link to glass encyclopedia
Visit the Online Glass Museum
link to glass museum

This website is provided by Angela Bowey, PO Box 113, Paihia 0247, New Zealand