No-one likes general adverts, and ours hadn't been updated for ages, so we're having a clear-out and a change round to make the new ones useful to you. These new adverts bring in a small amount to help pay for the board and keep it free for you to use, so please do use them whenever you can, Let our links help you find great books on glass or a new piece for your collection. Thank you for supporting the Board.

Author Topic: 1959 Skrdlovice/ Emanuel Beranek -- P 59124  (Read 2064 times)

Offline antiquerose123

• Members
  • The Best #1 Forum On the Net, right here !!!
1959 Skrdlovice/ Emanuel Beranek -- P 59124
« on: May 08, 2017, 09:12:27 AM »
Hi Gang:  Thought I would share with you this very Beautiful and free flowing Fluid Vase with some amazing colors that blend into one another. Was advised that this is ====>> 1959 Skrdlovice/ Emanuel Beranek -- P 59124

Also there is a tag on the bottom that someone must have put on at one time ( maybe ) when they brought it from there ? That was just kinda neat little token on it. Not it means much, but someone had loved it enough to put a little love note on the bottom as when they may have gotten it, or maybe even immigrated with it. Who knows........lol.

Thanks for looking  :-*

:fwr: Rose
"People who live in Glass houses should not throw stones"       ::)

Offline mattschlan

• Members
  • I'm new, please be gentle
    • UK
Re: 1959 Skrdlovice/ Emanuel Beranek -- P 59124
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2017, 06:20:03 PM »
That really is a beautiful vase, thanks for sharing.

Matt

Offline Niya

• Members
  • I'm new, please be gentle
    • Czech glass
    • Germany
Re: 1959 Skrdlovice/ Emanuel Beranek -- P 59124
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2017, 04:52:53 PM »
I really like this Skrdlovice design - it's very organic and, for some reason, my first association is always a pair of lungs even though when I squint and look at it a second time, I'm sure it's a heart  ;D :-[

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Visit the Glass Encyclopedia
link to glass encyclopedia
Visit the Online Glass Museum
link to glass museum

This website is provided by Angela Bowey, PO Box 113, Paihia 0247, New Zealand