Glass Discussion & Research. NO IDENTIFICATION REQUESTS here please. > Far East (excluding China)

Please help identify this glassware - ID = Hineri, Japan.

<< < (2/3) > >>

KevinH:
Me too - failing eyesight even with decent glasses. When I added the ID to the initial title, I simply copied the word from Sue's post and did not note the "m" instead of an "n". Now corrected.

kwqd:
Hineri was a line of glass by Japanese glass maker Iwatsu.

chopin-liszt:
That's good to know - you know loads of good-to-know stuff, I need to start stalking you properly! ;D
I've tried to read the label again - wearing close-up glasses and my sight has deteriorated.
The first letter H now looks like the Russian backwards N, and there are two ms in the middle. ::)

kwqd:
Eh, I find stalking to be so time consuming...... Contact me through my art collection web site, and I will send you a link to my "personal" public web site, if you want. I am always interested in collaborating with other serious collectors.

http://kevindaniel.x10.mx/art.html

I had laser surgery about 20 years ago, modified monovision, one eye for close up and the other for distance, and am only just recently starting to experience some difficulty with close up reading again.

I have started a Japanese Art Glass web site for featuring my collection and sharing information, but not at all happy with it in its current form so stopped adding to it and going to redo it "soon". I don't do any social media, FaceBook, etc., so cannot avail myself of the various on line interest groups. Message boards are about as close as I get to something approximating social media.

chopin-liszt:
 ;D Me neither when it comes to social media - this forum and emails are my limit.
Thanks for your site link - I see you start off talking about paintings - an interest of ours too. I'm going to have fun with that today.
And I needed something to have some fun with - thanks again!

Are you aware that Sam Herman is a painter and sculptor as well as glassmaker?
There's nothing he did I don't love. ::)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version