No-one likes general adverts, and ours hadn't been updated for ages, so we're having a clear-out and a change round to make the new ones useful to you. These new adverts bring in a small amount to help pay for the board and keep it free for you to use, so please do use them whenever you can, Let our links help you find great books on glass or a new piece for your collection. Thank you for supporting the Board.

Author Topic: Crystal enamelled decanter ID request  (Read 1061 times)

Offline RobKennedy

• Members
  • I'm new, please be gentle
    • Australia
Crystal enamelled decanter ID request
« on: March 25, 2019, 09:28:12 AM »
This was in my Dad's liquor cabinet.  I intend to use it and another in a painting I'll tackle at a later date.  I can't find anything really close on the internet... no doubt I need to do better searches.  I can come close but no cigar.  Any ideas please.

Regards
Rob

Support the Glass Message Board by finding a book via book-seek.com

Offline keith

• Members
Re: Crystal enamelled decanter ID request
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2019, 12:57:00 PM »
Palda comes to mind but I think yours may be quite new, see what others have to say  ;D

Support the Glass Message Board by finding glass through glass-seek.com

Offline tremblas

• Members
  • I'm new, please be gentle
    • Glass french
    • France
Re: Crystal enamelled decanter ID request
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2019, 05:22:13 PM »
The graphics, the shade of red all suggests that it is an achievement of Karl Palda. But for a non-expert it is difficult to be completely sure because I have never seen a signed object. A perfumer assigned by a merchant in Palda whose form is of the same style.
https://vintageretro.eu/listing/201707749/bouteille-de-parfum-de-verre-de-boheme
(If you wish to separate, I may be interested.)

[Mod: image removed in accordance with Board Rules on copyright material] Please refer instead to link above.

Support the Glass Message Board by finding a book via book-seek.com

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Visit the Glass Encyclopedia
link to glass encyclopedia
Visit the Online Glass Museum
link to glass museum

This website is provided by Angela Bowey, PO Box 113, Paihia 0247, New Zealand