No-one likes general adverts, and ours hadn't been updated for ages, so we're having a clear-out and a change round to make the new ones useful to you. These new adverts bring in a small amount to help pay for the board and keep it free for you to use, so please do use them whenever you can, Let our links help you find great books on glass or a new piece for your collection. Thank you for supporting the Board.

Author Topic: Lucifer DeLight candle holder - for reference - Maleras, Sweden  (Read 3047 times)

Offline catshome

• Members
    • Most glass and studio pottery
    • UK
I am posting this as I had a bit of trouble identifying it as "Lucifer", even though it has a label.  Other models in the DeLight, tealight holder, range seem to come up more often.  Designed by Mats Jonasson.

Cat 😺

"There is very little knowledge that can't be obtained through effort"  -  Mark Cuban

Offline BlueOctopus

• Members
  • I'm new, please be gentle
    • Glass in all forms ages
    • Germany
Re: Lucifer DeLight candle holder - for reference - Maleras, Sweden
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2019, 07:53:23 PM »
Hello Cat. I have a Maleras catalogue from 2017. This Lucifer is not in, BUT I was there and spend hours and hours. there where a lot more designs which don‘t come up in the catalogue, and yes Lucifer is not so well bought as other designs...gues why

But don‘t be in doubt, this is a Maleras design by Mats Jonason. We should spend some days together in the glasriket, getting religios about glass... if we are  not jet and spend an awful lot of money.

I have a quit similar candle holder with Poseidon or if you want Neptun....this is my birthday sign
Monika

Love Swedish glass, in the theme show me yours..... I will show you why

And by the way, I think when you come to Kosta directly with your Anna Ehrner Problem, they will repair it for you, it is worth it

Offline catshome

• Members
    • Most glass and studio pottery
    • UK
Re: Lucifer DeLight candle holder - for reference - Maleras, Sweden
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2020, 02:39:13 PM »
Hi Monika,

I have only just seen your reply to this thread - Thank you for all the information.  I would absolutely LOVE to go glass shopping with you!  Maybe one day I will bring the Kosta piece for repair.  I will contact them and see if this is possible.

Best wishes
Cat
Cat 😺

"There is very little knowledge that can't be obtained through effort"  -  Mark Cuban

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Visit the Glass Encyclopedia
link to glass encyclopedia
Visit the Online Glass Museum
link to glass museum

This website is provided by Angela Bowey, PO Box 113, Paihia 0247, New Zealand