No-one likes general adverts, and ours hadn't been updated for ages, so we're having a clear-out and a change round to make the new ones useful to you. These new adverts bring in a small amount to help pay for the board and keep it free for you to use, so please do use them whenever you can, Let our links help you find great books on glass or a new piece for your collection. Thank you for supporting the Board.

Author Topic: Images of Registrations Nos. 796078 and 799647  (Read 1097 times)

Offline Paul S.

• Members
Images of Registrations Nos. 796078 and 799647
« on: December 02, 2019, 08:32:01 AM »
Certainly the earlier of these two is a glass item and likely to have a cosmetic connection, so assume of possible interest here - I've snapped both whilst trawling the records at Kew looking for Jobling items.       
The Blue Book indicates that 796078 was Registered to a Peter Cassidy in August 1934, though the other one is absent from the Blue Book which might indicate it's not glass  -  but just my opinion.                      Have to say I've never heard of the name Cassidy in connection with glass, though as is not uncommonly the case the name may refer to a wholesaler, retailer, agent, or importer  -  unlikely to be a maker.         Of course, someone here may already have information on these items.

If anyone wants to see the original drawings held by Kew, let me know and I'll post  -  otherwise will just archive them rather than fill the Board's records with something that's not of interest.         

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Visit the Glass Encyclopedia
link to glass encyclopedia
Visit the Online Glass Museum
link to glass museum

This website is provided by Angela Bowey, PO Box 113, Paihia 0247, New Zealand