No-one likes general adverts, and ours hadn't been updated for ages, so we're having a clear-out and a change round to make the new ones useful to you. These new adverts bring in a small amount to help pay for the board and keep it free for you to use, so please do use them whenever you can, Let our links help you find great books on glass or a new piece for your collection. Thank you for supporting the Board.

Author Topic: Glass bowl  (Read 887 times)

Offline #grant#

• Members
  • I'm new, please be gentle
    • Various types
    • United Kingdom
Glass bowl
« on: February 02, 2020, 02:15:05 PM »
Hi new to this hard putting photos on. Pressed glass bowl 11cm tall 20cm diameter pink or orange art deco?

Support the Glass Message Board by finding a book via book-seek.com

Offline Paul S.

• Members
Re: Glass bowl
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2020, 04:08:34 PM »
could be ;), but doubt people will be able to provide any real help unless we are able to see some pix.

See here for assistance if you're having trouble up-loading pictures, and if you are still stuck am sure one of the Mods. will help you.
http://www.glassmessages.com/index.php/board,22.0.html

As far as pix go, in principle you should take same - up load to your own pc - edit and re-size in whatever way you care to improve the image quality etc. by means of programmes such as IrfanView, Picasa or similar, and for posting on the GMB you will need to make sure the first size/measurement doesn't exceed 700.

wish you luck. :)

Support the Glass Message Board by finding glass through glass-seek.com

Offline KevinH

• Global Moderator
  • Members
    • England
Re: Glass bowl
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2020, 04:58:25 PM »
Hi Grant, if you are still having triouble posting pics here, send them to me via the email icon below my Username and I will sort it out for you.
KevinH

Support the Glass Message Board by finding a book via book-seek.com

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Visit the Glass Encyclopedia
link to glass encyclopedia
Visit the Online Glass Museum
link to glass museum

This website is provided by Angela Bowey, PO Box 113, Paihia 0247, New Zealand