No-one likes general adverts, and ours hadn't been updated for ages, so we're having a clear-out and a change round to make the new ones useful to you. These new adverts bring in a small amount to help pay for the board and keep it free for you to use, so please do use them whenever you can, Let our links help you find great books on glass or a new piece for your collection. Thank you for supporting the Board.

Author Topic: Looking for some water glasses from Nason Moretti 1960s  (Read 2580 times)

Offline Desperately seeking glass

• Members
  • I'm new, please be gentle
    • Nason Moretti
    • UK
Looking for some water glasses from Nason Moretti 1960s
« on: January 27, 2021, 10:39:19 PM »
I have finally found out who made some water glasses that my parents bought in the 60s when they visited Murano.  They are in the design in the attached photo and made by Nason Moretti .  Sadly one of my relatives persuaded my mother to give them to her (my mother is 100 and easily swayed) so we no longer have them where they should be.  I am keen to replace them with identical glasses.  The glasses in the photo are only 70mm tall but Mother's were about 130mm I believe.  Does anyone know where I can source a set of 6 or more of these glasses?

Support the Glass Message Board by finding a book via book-seek.com

Offline ardy

• Members
Re: Looking for some water glasses from Nason Moretti 1960s
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2021, 12:04:38 AM »
Dont know if this will help but four for sale on Ebay Australia. There are some from the US but prices are around 230 AUS.
https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/114736239593?hash=item1ab6d013e9:g:1o8AAOSww6lfuKNh

For sale is a set of 4 Italian Murano Nason & Moretti liqueur glasses.
They are in Excellent condition, with no chips or cracks.
height 9.3cm and 5.3cm wide at rim
Postage free within Australia.
Any questions please contact.
Clean and Crisp a Murano twist.
Archimede tops my list.

Support the Glass Message Board by finding glass through glass-seek.com

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Visit the Glass Encyclopedia
link to glass encyclopedia
Visit the Online Glass Museum
link to glass museum

This website is provided by Angela Bowey, PO Box 113, Paihia 0247, New Zealand