Glass Discussion & Research. NO IDENTIFICATION REQUESTS here please. > Scandinavian Glass

yet more old Swedish catalogues from The Swe glass museum

<< < (2/2)

flying free:
Kerstin thank you for adding these links.  They're a fantastic resource.  I don't collect Scandinavian glass but it's great to see comparative designs.

I'm looking for some help on some tiny bowls (nut bowls? or possibly individual ashtrays although they are just circular with no indents) which I think are by Lindstrand and engraved by Arne Lindahl from 1931. They're soda glass with a black foot.  Are there any catalogues showing designs from this time frame do you know please?  I believe they were a series of Olympic sporting events.  I only have 4 I think there must have been at least 8 different engraved designs given that each has a different design number on the base.

I've done a thorough search and check through Orrefors and Sandvig and can't see anything similar with these designs on.  There was one cone shape glass with a black foot sold in the UK but the engraved design isn't the same series.

Thank you for any help you might be able to give :)

m

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version