Glass Identification - Post here for all ID requests > Glass Trinket Sets

Lidded powder bowl.

(1/2) > >>

Anne E.B.:
Any ideas what this lidded powder bowl might be please?  I've searched through trinket sets websites, Presglas and Marcus Newhall Sklo Union CD-Rom without success.
I think that it might be Libochovice 2023, but its difficult to tell from drawings or existing pictures.  It has what I call a pie crust edge rim, and an 8 star base with smaller stars inbetween (pic.2).
Its approximately 4" diameter and quite heavy.  I can't really think of a suitable colour name either.  Its not quite pink or amber, but somewhere in-between.
TIA :)

Just to add - its actually more pink than shown in the picture where it looks more amberish.

Anne E.B.:
I think the colour I was trying to remember to describe it is 'rosalin'.

Jayne:
Hi Anne E.B. you're on the right track, it's Libochovice but pattern number 1872. Again it's hard to tell from the drawings and existing pictures but I have seen the set several times and own a couple of sets, and the pot is exactly the same as yours.  :)

https://www.glasstrinketsets.com/cms3/czechoslovakian/libochovice/1872-1874

Anne:
Jayne's correct, it's the 1872 pot. The catalogue doesn't show how indented the lid is, it looks straighter on the cat image.  Anne may I add your photos to GTS please, as we don't have good pics of the pot from this set yet.

Anne E.B.:
Oooh thanks so much for confirmation although with different pattern number.  I spent ages looking through the trinket set catalogues but missed it ::)  After a while I get word and image blind ::)
You are more than welcome to use the images t'other Anne.
 :-*

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version