No-one likes general adverts, and ours hadn't been updated for ages, so we're having a clear-out and a change round to make the new ones useful to you. These new adverts bring in a small amount to help pay for the board and keep it free for you to use, so please do use them whenever you can, Let our links help you find great books on glass or a new piece for your collection. Thank you for supporting the Board.

Author Topic: S&W bubbled vase - image request  (Read 890 times)

Offline nigelbenson

• Members
  • Previously posted using a different email address
    • British glass - mainly 20th ce
    • London, England
S&W bubbled vase - image request
« on: June 01, 2021, 01:14:59 AM »
Hello All,

I hope everyone is well and adding to their glass knowledge  ;) :)

I am seeking help. Unfortunately, all my S&W collection is in store 185 miles away currently, so I am looking for a good clear image of a particular vase on a plain background (white or black please :D). Usually, they are coloured, with regular bubble decoration in the body, always set above a clear, pedestal, or slab foot. See https://issuu.com/jammdesign/docs/ww_20th_century_20_april_2016/24 - lot 1113.

If anyone can help, not only will I be very grateful, but they will, of course, get a credit for the image in the article, which will be in the Glass Society's newsletter/mag 'Glass Matters'

Many thanks, Nigel

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Visit the Glass Encyclopedia
link to glass encyclopedia
Visit the Online Glass Museum
link to glass museum

This website is provided by Angela Bowey, PO Box 113, Paihia 0247, New Zealand