Glass Discussion & Research. NO IDENTIFICATION REQUESTS here please. > Murano & Italy Glass

Help! Does anyone know anything about Franco Moretti????

(1/4) > >>

GlassSeeker21:
I recently found an amazing piece of art glass at an antique mall and its signed by Franco Moretti. I've seen several other pieces online signed by this artist yet I cant find any information about him anywhere. Can anyone help me with info about this guy? thanks!

Lustrousstone:
Put his name into the search box (the one on the LHS) of this board and there are lots of threads to read

GlassSeeker21:
Yes thanks, i've done that. I was just curious if anyone had any background on him. I have an amazing piece signed by him yet I cant find anything about him other than he lived in Murano....or still does.

GlassSeeker21:
So nobody has any info about Franco Moretti?....really hard to believe considering the quality of his work and that he worked in Murano. Anybody know of a better forum that might have more info on Italian glass blowers????

chopin-liszt:
I've googled and found this article about his father. He is mentioned at the bottom. You might find some leads to follow there. It would seem he doesn't get a mention in wikipedia yet.
Art glass is not a well documented subject. 8)

http://www.morettiglas.20fr.com/

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version