No-one likes general adverts, and ours hadn't been updated for ages, so we're having a clear-out and a change round to make the new ones useful to you. These new adverts bring in a small amount to help pay for the board and keep it free for you to use, so please do use them whenever you can, Let our links help you find great books on glass or a new piece for your collection. Thank you for supporting the Board.

Author Topic: FYI - Molineaux Webb website being updated  (Read 2599 times)

Offline neilh

• Members
FYI - Molineaux Webb website being updated
« on: July 23, 2021, 05:17:47 PM »
I don't think this quite qualifies as news so I will put it here.

The upgrade from old to new google sites can no longer be put off (my site would have been archived next month) so I have pressed the dreaded "convert" button and now I'm going to have to spend all weekend fixing the pictures and text, the pics having shrunk to the size of a postage stamp in most places. Bear with me whilst I repair it.

The only link change is on the homepage
The old one will now give a 404 error
https://sites.google.com/site/molwebbhistory/Home

So you now want
https://sites.google.com/site/molwebbhistory/the-history-of-molineaux-webb

Support the Glass Message Board by finding a book via book-seek.com

Offline neilh

• Members
Re: FYI - Molineaux Webb website being updated
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2021, 02:20:45 PM »
Phew - all done!

By the way, the website mostly represents research on Manchester glass up to around 2015. Since then I have been looking to put together a book with the help of other collectors. If it happens it will be a biggie and may be five years away, at which point the website would be retired.

I still add pics if anyone sends them in, the last added was Nev's uranium candle drip, a rare find.

Support the Glass Message Board by finding glass through glass-seek.com

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Visit the Glass Encyclopedia
link to glass encyclopedia
Visit the Online Glass Museum
link to glass museum

This website is provided by Angela Bowey, PO Box 113, Paihia 0247, New Zealand