Glass Discussion & Research. NO IDENTIFICATION REQUESTS here please. > British & Irish Glass

Alister Malcolm for show.

(1/2) > >>

keith:
Just 4 inches tall but a very good price, also dated 2002, not sure how long he's been making glass, will have to find out.

chopin-liszt:
The pattern is called "Ripple". It is fairly old, or "early Allister", if you like.  :)
I first found the man himself in 2005, at the Cambridge Glass Fair, but previously, I had bought a small Ripple candleholder on ebay. It was listed as IoWSG, which I knew it wasn't but I was curious.
When I did get chatting to Allister, it was to buy the Platinum vase he had on his stand, but he had some Ripple bits there.
So, I had finally identified my votive, and Allister was jumping up and down a little, telling everybody within earshot that he had; "Finally arrived. My work has sold on ebay!"

keith:
Thanks again Sue, I forgot I'd posted this here, been one of those days  ::) ;D ;D

Anne:
Can I add my Allister Malcolm bowl to this topic too, Keith. It's the same shape as yours but a different finish. I bought it direct from Allister at the Northern Glass Fair in Harrogate in 2005. I love Allister's work!

Lustrousstone:
Well as we're showing off our Allister here's a one-off with uranium stripe from 2014 and a paperweight from 2011, both Contours

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version