Glass Discussion & Research. NO IDENTIFICATION REQUESTS here please. > Bohemia, Czechoslovakia, Czech Republic, Austria

Bohemia Glass labelled candlesticks

(1/2) > >>

Anne:
Marcus, is this pattern of any interest to you or is it too late/wrong production?
http://yobunny.org.uk/gallery1/displayimage.php?pos=-841

Pip:
Co-incidentally I just sold three of those candlesticks Anne - nice aren't they?  They went (very cheaply) to a major collector.

Anne:
They are super, Pip. I have three as well - although one is damaged (I bought an odd one and then found a pair: one was perfect but the damaged one had the label - useful for the gallery!) I haven't managed to pin them down age-wise yet though.

Pip:

--- Quote from: "Anne" ---They are super, Pip. I have three as well - although one is damaged (I bought an odd one and then found a pair: one was perfect but the damaged one had the label - useful for the gallery!) I haven't managed to pin them down age-wise yet though.
--- End quote ---

They look typically 1970's to me, that's what I ended up listing them as anyway - it'd be interesting to know for sure.

Sklounion:
Hi,
Anne,
Thanks for the offer, but these are as far as I am aware, not Sklo Union, but Jablonecke Sklo products.
Christine, yes, I would be interested in the Feston items, and could you please e-mail me re boots ie Chelford at the end of the month.
Thanks and regards,
Marcus.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version