No-one likes general adverts, and ours hadn't been updated for ages, so we're having a clear-out and a change round to make the new ones useful to you. These new adverts bring in a small amount to help pay for the board and keep it free for you to use, so please do use them whenever you can, Let our links help you find great books on glass or a new piece for your collection. Thank you for supporting the Board.

Author Topic: Sleeping glass cat paperweight with "Crown FG" mark  (Read 2579 times)

Offline kwqd

• Members
  • Random collector.
    • Art glass
    • United States
Sleeping glass cat paperweight with "Crown FG" mark
« on: September 02, 2022, 10:03:34 PM »
This cobalt sleeping cat paperweight is 4" long x 2.5" wide x 2" high. The top is iridescent and the bottom is clear glass. The is a poorly defined mark on the bottom which appears to be a five pointed crown over "FG" or "FC". I am pretty sure it is "FG". It is in pristine condition so may be new or else has been cared for very carefully.

I cannot find another one of these, other examples of this mark or any clues about who/when/where it was made. Any help in identifying the who/when/where of this cat is appreciated.
Glass mutt. I collect anything I like & find interesting & is of reasonable quality.

Support the Glass Message Board by finding a book via book-seek.com

Offline kwqd

• Members
  • Random collector.
    • Art glass
    • United States
Re: Sleeping glass cat paperweight with "Crown FG" mark
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2023, 07:21:19 PM »
Floating this one back to the top, since I did not get any nibbles the first time... He'p me!
Glass mutt. I collect anything I like & find interesting & is of reasonable quality.

Support the Glass Message Board by finding glass through glass-seek.com

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Visit the Glass Encyclopedia
link to glass encyclopedia
Visit the Online Glass Museum
link to glass museum

This website is provided by Angela Bowey, PO Box 113, Paihia 0247, New Zealand