No-one likes general adverts, and ours hadn't been updated for ages, so we're having a clear-out and a change round to make the new ones useful to you. These new adverts bring in a small amount to help pay for the board and keep it free for you to use, so please do use them whenever you can, Let our links help you find great books on glass or a new piece for your collection. Thank you for supporting the Board.

Author Topic: Japanese painted and gilded white glass Vase pr 1960's or earlier  (Read 619 times)

Offline Madagin

• Members
  • I'm new, please be gentle
    • Japanese Glass
    • New Zealand
Re: Japanese painted and gilded white glass Vase pr 1960's or earlier
« Reply #20 on: March 18, 2024, 08:55:25 AM »
thank you duly noted unfortunately Facebook is not something I have access to however now that I know this group exists but perhaps in time I will find find someone on it to post about them for me - it is however still very much and interesting journey so far.  there will be someone that knows I am sure patience is key

Support the Glass Message Board by finding a book via book-seek.com

Offline Lustrousstone

• Members
    • Warrington, UK
    • My Gallery
« Reply #21 on: March 18, 2024, 02:48:39 PM »
You have the best answer you will get on here. There are only a few core members who pop in these days.

Support the Glass Message Board by finding glass through glass-seek.com

Offline Madagin

• Members
  • I'm new, please be gentle
    • Japanese Glass
    • New Zealand
« Reply #22 on: March 22, 2024, 11:42:50 PM »
Thank You Christine,  Harrch have replied to say thank you for the information and they would look into it for me and see if they have more - I will find someone allowed to have Facebook and ask them to post the information unfortunately this is not accessible to me because we are not allowed third party spyware on any of our systems as it contravenes client security contracts Ie no Facebook, Instagram, whats app, pintrest, tiktok,skype, viber,google products or most Microsoft products thats why this site is so great because it doesn't data mine your personal information or copy files - thank you for the gift of the time you gave to this has been a big help to me - all the best for your future hunting   

Support the Glass Message Board by finding a book via book-seek.com

Offline flying free

• Members
    • UK
« Reply #23 on: March 23, 2024, 12:03:04 AM »
Madagin thank you for posting that Harrach had replied to you.  If they do come back with any further information would you mind letting us know with an update please?
Many thanks
m

Support the Glass Message Board by finding glass through glass-seek.com

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Visit the Glass Encyclopedia
link to glass encyclopedia
Visit the Online Glass Museum
link to glass museum

This website is provided by Angela Bowey, PO Box 113, Paihia 0247, New Zealand