No-one likes general adverts, and ours hadn't been updated for ages, so we're having a clear-out and a change round to make the new ones useful to you. These new adverts bring in a small amount to help pay for the board and keep it free for you to use, so please do use them whenever you can, Let our links help you find great books on glass or a new piece for your collection. Thank you for supporting the Board.

Author Topic: dusty grey set of 4 glasses, ID help please  (Read 2668 times)

Offline Pip

• Members
    • Pips Trip Online Shop
dusty grey set of 4 glasses, ID help please
« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2006, 09:14:13 PM »
Quote from: "kath"
Turning into a bit of a puzzler this I was really pleased when I thought they were RSW's but prehaps they are copies as they are a bit short???
I'll try to get around to taking another photo tomorrow and if it comes out any better I post that as well.
I really appreciate all the help though thanks  :)

Hi again Kath, yes I'd be interested to find out for sure what these are - they're so similar to the RSW ones but as Tigerchips pointed out they're a tiny bit angular in shape compared to the photo in the other thread ... I've had a look in all my books and haven't found anything remotely similar (other than the Lemington ones I originally suggested).  Sorry to have got your hopes up :-( - I'm sure someone else will be along with another suggestion though.

Support the Glass Message Board by finding a book via book-seek.com

Offline kath

• Members
dusty grey set of 4 glasses, ID help please
« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2006, 09:29:47 PM »
Hi Pip
No worries, my hopes are always up!! You never know they may be RSW's after all, its just the hieght thing, but I think they are cool what ever they turn out to be  :)

Support the Glass Message Board by finding glass through glass-seek.com

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Visit the Glass Encyclopedia
link to glass encyclopedia
Visit the Online Glass Museum
link to glass museum

This website is provided by Angela Bowey, PO Box 113, Paihia 0247, New Zealand