Glass Discussion & Research. NO IDENTIFICATION REQUESTS here please. > British & Irish Glass

Vasart ashtray

(1/1)

drummondhill:
I have recently purchased an etched green Vasart ashtray,  and cannot identify it from the Vasart website.  Is there a book I could buy on the subject ? I definately own a B009 and a V004 with beautiful gold flecks amongst the green.  These are both etched but I have a few others which are not. I would really like a book  to help  with identification

Sue C:
Frank should be able to help, but in the meantime go to his web page ysartglass.com

Frank:
Hi and welcome to the board,

The Vasart catalogues were started just after the book was published and are still incomplete, as new shapes are discovered they are added. Although, I am a bit behind and do have a few new shapes to be added yet  :(

Likelihood of a more comprehensive book on Vasart seems unlikely but not impossible.

Anyway, if you can post a picture/s that would be great or send to me by email for an opinion.

How to post is shown here http://www.glassmessages.com/index.php/topic,6527.0.html

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version