No-one likes general adverts, and ours hadn't been updated for ages, so we're having a clear-out and a change round to make the new ones useful to you. These new adverts bring in a small amount to help pay for the board and keep it free for you to use, so please do use them whenever you can, Let our links help you find great books on glass or a new piece for your collection. Thank you for supporting the Board.

Author Topic: Carnival Ripple Vase. (Re-issued )  (Read 1064 times)

Offline Gilead

• Members
Carnival Ripple Vase. (Re-issued )
« on: April 14, 2008, 06:38:59 PM »
Evening All.
               Today i found 3 vase's on a little local market one was this carnival marigold Ripple vase which as a 3in base and stand 30cm at the most rear, and 26cm at the lowest point, am i right in saying it is re-issued ? which i got from ddotty site, this is my first carnival vase so hope you dont mind me shareing it with you.

What i would like to know if possible is where was this made and about when, so if Glen is about and as some time i would be grateful please, or if any other member can tell me, cheers
                                                     Steve

Support the Glass Message Board by finding a book via book-seek.com

Offline Lustrousstone

• Members
    • Warrington, UK
    • My Gallery
Re: Carnival Ripple Vase. (Re-issued )
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2008, 07:08:05 PM »
Yours is unlikely to be a re-issue here in the UK. They also seem to be marked LG or IG. Yours was probably made some time between 1910 and 1930. Nice one  ;D

Support the Glass Message Board by finding glass through glass-seek.com

Offline Gilead

• Members
Re: Carnival Ripple Vase. (Re-issued )
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2008, 08:51:01 PM »
Cheers
          Christine will jot that down now also saw a bedroom set in uranium but the little dishes had some tiny chips so i left them may go back and double check but he must drop the price i think from £7.00 to about £4.25p i think  >:D

Support the Glass Message Board by finding a book via book-seek.com

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Visit the Glass Encyclopedia
link to glass encyclopedia
Visit the Online Glass Museum
link to glass museum

This website is provided by Angela Bowey, PO Box 113, Paihia 0247, New Zealand