No-one likes general adverts, and ours hadn't been updated for ages, so we're having a clear-out and a change round to make the new ones useful to you. These new adverts bring in a small amount to help pay for the board and keep it free for you to use, so please do use them whenever you can, Let our links help you find great books on glass or a new piece for your collection. Thank you for supporting the Board.

Author Topic: Identification please?  (Read 2169 times)

Offline suzi99

• Members
Identification please?
« on: December 29, 2005, 07:53:43 AM »
Hi Ipicked this up the other day am was wondering if anyone could identify.  It is around 9 inches tall red & amber with a hobnail effect towards the bottom.

Mod: The images from this post have vanished. If you started this thread and you still have the pictures, please let the moderators know so that we can restore them. To add pictures to your posts permanently, the GMB recommends either using the 'attach' facility when posting, or using The Glass Gallery. See the GMB guide to adding pictures to your posts for more.

Offline Tony H

• Members
    • http://glassgallery.yobunny.org.uk/index.php?cat=10002
Identification please?
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2005, 08:04:41 AM »
Hi suzi99

Nice piece try Fenton, 1970s

Tony H in NZ

Connie

Identification please?
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2005, 10:10:48 AM »
Fenton Bud Vase ware no. 3756 made in Colonial Orange and Ruby from 1963-83.  I think you vase is Ruby but the 2 colors are sometimes hard to tell the difference from a photo.

Offline suzi99

• Members
Thanks
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2005, 10:14:01 AM »
Thanks for the prompt responses on my vase I really appreciate it :D [/quote]

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Visit the Glass Encyclopedia
link to glass encyclopedia
Visit the Online Glass Museum
link to glass museum

This website is provided by Angela Bowey, PO Box 113, Paihia 0247, New Zealand