No-one likes general adverts, and ours hadn't been updated for ages, so we're having a clear-out and a change round to make the new ones useful to you. These new adverts bring in a small amount to help pay for the board and keep it free for you to use, so please do use them whenever you can, Let our links help you find great books on glass or a new piece for your collection. Thank you for supporting the Board.

Author Topic: Hi! Im new here....  (Read 443 times)

Offline hollygolightly

• Members
  • I'm new, please be gentle
    • Glass
    • uk
Hi! Im new here....
« on: August 29, 2012, 08:18:16 AM »
Hello everyone, I'm really pleased to have found this forum and was wondering if you could help me? I have been collecting glass from local charity shops for a few years now, I suspect a lot of it is modern but a few pieces may be older. Could anyone give me any info? It would be greatly appreciated. I have lots of paperweights also and will post pics at a later date. many thanks.

Support the Glass Message Board by finding a book via book-seek.com

Offline Lustrousstone

• Members
    • Warrington, UK
    • My Gallery
Re: Hi! Im new here....
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2012, 08:31:13 AM »
Welcome to the board. For us to help, we need you to start a new thread for each item. Then we need a description, dimensions, a side shot, a base shot, a top shot and pix of any details you think useful. You are welcome to post as many items as you like, but please spread them out. No more than 2 or 3 a day and preferably not every day

Support the Glass Message Board by finding glass through glass-seek.com

Offline hollygolightly

• Members
  • I'm new, please be gentle
    • Glass
    • uk
Re: Hi! Im new here....
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2012, 08:48:38 AM »
Thanks for your quick reply, I will take a few pictures and post them to a new thread.

Support the Glass Message Board by finding a book via book-seek.com

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Visit the Glass Encyclopedia
link to glass encyclopedia
Visit the Online Glass Museum
link to glass museum

This website is provided by Angela Bowey, PO Box 113, Paihia 0247, New Zealand