No-one likes general adverts, and ours hadn't been updated for ages, so we're having a clear-out and a change round to make the new ones useful to you. These new adverts bring in a small amount to help pay for the board and keep it free for you to use, so please do use them whenever you can, Let our links help you find great books on glass or a new piece for your collection. Thank you for supporting the Board.

Author Topic: A new Welz shape in an uncommon decor previously identified - A New Trophy  (Read 600 times)

Offline obscurities

• Members
    • Bohemian and Czech glass
    • Gatesville, Texas
    • Kralik-Glass.com
This decor is not seen often. As a matter of fact I have only seen three examples of it that I am aware of. The first seen example I could identify was on the trophy shape shown in the first image. This pic is used with the express permission of the ebay seller that offered it. I apologize for the quality of the image, but it was the best available.

I was unable to purchase it as it was ended early with a buy it now offer, and then posted on Collectors Weekly as an example of Ruckl.   ::)

This trophy stands at 7 inches tall and is lined with a bright green shade which shows through to the exterior as part of the spatter decor.

The shape, although similar to the first example, is definitely a trophy shape I do not have any recollection of seeing before, nor did I have any images of it.

So a very uncommon decor on a new Welz trophy shape!!
Enjoy....

Craig
I have been told that glass is my mistress......

Support the Glass Message Board by finding a book via book-seek.com

Offline flying free

• Members
    • UK
lovely!  gorgeous jade colour interior
m

Support the Glass Message Board by finding glass through glass-seek.com

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Visit the Glass Encyclopedia
link to glass encyclopedia
Visit the Online Glass Museum
link to glass museum