No-one likes general adverts, and ours hadn't been updated for ages, so we're having a clear-out and a change round to make the new ones useful to you. These new adverts bring in a small amount to help pay for the board and keep it free for you to use, so please do use them whenever you can, Let our links help you find great books on glass or a new piece for your collection. Thank you for supporting the Board.

Author Topic: Yasart lamp ???  (Read 1356 times)

Offline millarart

• Members
Re: Yasart lamp ???
« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2010, 05:06:58 AM »
I got them for a bargain price of £350 plus commission. Spoke to N Burns(the auctioneer) the day after the sale  and he informed me the last two mushroom lamps they sold (same design) went for £800 and £900 respectively.
Gary
wow that was a good price you got them for, i can remember them making 1200 plus at one time, good investment im sure, i sold one in june 09 it made 800 plus on ebay, i paid 320 for it about 3 years before that, ive still got a couple of mushroom lamps, and a few other lamps, but sold off a lot just before prices went down, might have to start building collection up again
who needs Revatio when you have a collection of Monart

Support the Glass Message Board by finding a book via book-seek.com

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Visit the Glass Encyclopedia
link to glass encyclopedia
Visit the Online Glass Museum
link to glass museum

This website is provided by Angela Bowey, PO Box 113, Paihia 0247, New Zealand