No-one likes general adverts, and ours hadn't been updated for ages, so we're having a clear-out and a change round to make the new ones useful to you. These new adverts bring in a small amount to help pay for the board and keep it free for you to use, so please do use them whenever you can, Let our links help you find great books on glass or a new piece for your collection. Thank you for supporting the Board.

Author Topic: Contemporary American studio glass  (Read 2320 times)

Offline Lustrousstone

• Members
    • Warrington, UK
    • My Gallery
Contemporary American studio glass
« on: January 04, 2006, 04:03:24 PM »
Have a look here. lotton glass

What does anyone think? Some of the items are quite nice, others I'm not so sure about.

Offline Max

• Global Moderator
  • Members
Contemporary American studio glass
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2006, 04:26:55 PM »
Hi Christine  :)

If you search the board for 'Lotton' quite a few postings will come up, it was mentioned recently.   :D
I am not a man

Offline warners

• Members
    • http://www.lottonglassclub.com
Re: Contemporary American studio glass
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2007, 06:54:45 PM »
If you would like more information about Lotton glass, I started and maintain the collectors club for Lotton glass.  You can find some good information on the club website http://www.lottonglassclub.com
Interestingly enough, Charles Lotton is coming to speak to our club members at just our 2nd ever annual club meeting.  We are holding it in Cincinnati to run prior to and in conjunction with the Early Auction Company's April sale.  I posted more information about the event in the proper forum and much more is available on the club website.  You need not be a member to attend (and membership to my club is free, so there's no risk!)

Warner

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Visit the Glass Encyclopedia
link to glass encyclopedia
Visit the Online Glass Museum
link to glass museum

This website is provided by Angela Bowey, PO Box 113, Paihia 0247, New Zealand