No-one likes general adverts, and ours hadn't been updated for ages, so we're having a clear-out and a change round to make the new ones useful to you. These new adverts bring in a small amount to help pay for the board and keep it free for you to use, so please do use them whenever you can, Let our links help you find great books on glass or a new piece for your collection. Thank you for supporting the Board.

Author Topic: Is this Scandinavian Glass ?????  (Read 436 times)

Offline artyroy

• Members
Is this Scandinavian Glass ?????
« on: April 21, 2011, 10:19:14 PM »
 :rah:
Hi all you kind and well informed people on GMB , I was wondering if anyone could give me an identification of this glass vase , to me it looks like a Scandinavian piece , it stands at 7 1/2" high has a 2 3/4" dia rim , is encased in a clear glass with a blue inner , a thick clear base , the actual vase wall is 5mm thick and weighs in at 1kg ... base not signed .. I will send thanks now to any replies recieved ... Thank You all Roy  :smg:

Support the Glass Message Board by finding a book via book-seek.com

Offline KevinH

• Global Moderator
  • Members
    • England
Re: Is this Scandinavian Glass ?????
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2011, 12:28:59 AM »
Mod: Roy, I have moved this thread to the general Glass forum as this is an ID request of something that may be Scandinavian, rather than something that is already known to be but needs more info.

And this reply will at least put it up to the top of the list for a while.
KevinH

Support the Glass Message Board by finding glass through glass-seek.com

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Visit the Glass Encyclopedia
link to glass encyclopedia
Visit the Online Glass Museum
link to glass museum

This website is provided by Angela Bowey, PO Box 113, Paihia 0247, New Zealand