No-one likes general adverts, and ours hadn't been updated for ages, so we're having a clear-out and a change round to make the new ones useful to you. These new adverts bring in a small amount to help pay for the board and keep it free for you to use, so please do use them whenever you can, Let our links help you find great books on glass or a new piece for your collection. Thank you for supporting the Board.

Author Topic: Abstract Design Festivo Like Blue Dessert Bowls. ID = Bjorkshult, Sweden  (Read 2811 times)

Offline I love all Glass

• Members
Hello out there, I bought these dessert bowls(set of four), they are textured on outside with abstract geometric design, they have a knop like the Iittala Festio range(three sided knop), any ideas as to maker, thanks in advance.  Simon

Offline glassobsessed

• Members
    • Mdina
    • South Wales
Re: Abstract Design Festivo Like Blue Dessert Bowls
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2015, 05:11:01 PM »

Offline KevinH

• Global Moderator
  • Members
    • England
I have set an ID in the title and moved this to the Scandinavian forum, but only on the basis of the design (patterning) being "of the same style".

Unfortunately the photos of the linked decanter do not seem very clear with respect the the actual patterning, and I think it differs in detail from the bowl.
KevinH

Offline glassobsessed

• Members
    • Mdina
    • South Wales
We have had these glasses on the message board before (I also have two) and I thought they were Bjorkshult but now I can't remember why!

Another image here: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/61/3e/85/613e85270079efd4a7ed2168583d948f.jpg

One previous topic: http://www.glassmessages.com/index.php/topic,22168.0.html

Offline KevinH

• Global Moderator
  • Members
    • England
Ah, ok.

Maybe I was a bit quick with the ID addition!

Let's give it a day or two. Maybe this thread could be merged (with removal of my comments) with the earlier one.
KevinH

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Visit the Glass Encyclopedia
link to glass encyclopedia
Visit the Online Glass Museum
link to glass museum

This website is provided by Angela Bowey, PO Box 113, Paihia 0247, New Zealand