No-one likes general adverts, and ours hadn't been updated for ages, so we're having a clear-out and a change round to make the new ones useful to you. These new adverts bring in a small amount to help pay for the board and keep it free for you to use, so please do use them whenever you can, Let our links help you find great books on glass or a new piece for your collection. Thank you for supporting the Board.

Author Topic: Webb 'bullseye' size and shape request.  (Read 1096 times)

Offline keith

• Members
Webb 'bullseye' size and shape request.
« on: February 17, 2017, 06:04:46 PM »
Have a number of these now and wonder how many other shapes and sizes there are, does anyone have something different to these, will have to make two posts  ::)

Offline keith

• Members
Re: Webb 'bullseye' size and shape request.
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2017, 06:05:30 PM »
last two...

Offline Paul S.

• Members
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2017, 06:53:00 PM »
there is of course the rather desirable bull's eye decanter in amber  -  would you like my clear bull's eye decanter added Keith??

assume you've taken any bull's eye examples from the Board's Webb site  ..........  gedit   .....  web site 8) 8)  ugghh :P

plus I've a finger bowl and goblet somewhere.

Offline keith

• Members
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2017, 09:04:21 PM »
The decanter is one I've been after for a while now, so yes please Paul, you know I never did a board search, must be my age  ::) your jokes are almost as bad as mine !  ;D ;D, seen the goblets but not a finger bowl.

Offline brucebanner

• Members
    • Victorian glass
    • United Kingdom
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2017, 09:58:05 PM »
Your going to need more shelves, vases, pickles, fruit bowl, sugars, finger bowls, a full set of drinking glasses in all colours, butters, cheeses, just hope your house does not sit over an old mine shaft Keith.
Chris Parry

Offline Paul S.

• Members
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2017, 10:05:46 PM »
yes, it's true......  this is one of the most common patterns and goes on forever......

sorry, it wasn't a goblet  -  some sort of desert dish I think, and am sure I've seen the decanter at Kempton in uranium

Offline keith

• Members
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2017, 12:01:19 AM »
Chris, bit worried now as there were a number of coal mines in this area  :o
Paul, not seen those in image 2, the one on the right in pic' 3 looks like a mini version of my 12 inch variety, looks like I have a few more to find !

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Visit the Glass Encyclopedia
link to glass encyclopedia
Visit the Online Glass Museum
link to glass museum

This website is provided by Angela Bowey, PO Box 113, Paihia 0247, New Zealand