No-one likes general adverts, and ours hadn't been updated for ages, so we're having a clear-out and a change round to make the new ones useful to you. These new adverts bring in a small amount to help pay for the board and keep it free for you to use, so please do use them whenever you can, Let our links help you find great books on glass or a new piece for your collection. Thank you for supporting the Board.

Author Topic: ??? Czech // Bohemian Art Glass Vase - Heavy Decorated  (Read 626 times)

Offline antiquerose123

• Members
  • The Best #1 Forum On the Net, right here !!!
??? Czech // Bohemian Art Glass Vase - Heavy Decorated
« on: March 01, 2017, 09:07:36 PM »
Hi Gang:

This is a Very Pretty large Glass Vase with gold Stripes and ALSO some gold Gilting on the top of the glass. Kinda different and yet unique. Looks to be Czech Bohemian piece with the Gold stripes but I have not seen something like this with applied decoration. Has lots of Sparkle to it!! Quite large at about 10 inches tall, and at the widest point about 6 inches across ( lower base ).  Looks like Czech but Any idea on maker or additional info is Welcome as always !! 

Might is be ??  Listovane aka Listovacka glass

Thanks in advance   :D

==================
:fwr: Rose
"People who live in Glass houses should not throw stones"       ::)

Support the Glass Message Board by finding a book via book-seek.com

Offline Anne Tique

• Members
    • Kingdom of Belgium
    • https://www.pinterest.com/annetiquebe/
Re: ??? Czech // Bohemian Art Glass Vase - Heavy Decorated
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2017, 01:32:49 PM »
Could Boom (from Belgium) be a possibility?
It was the first thing that came to mind, not knowing anything about the Czech brands that are mentioned...I have a few examples in a book, and this gold decor was not unusual for them, but I haven't got any with this floral decor.

Support the Glass Message Board by finding glass through glass-seek.com

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Visit the Glass Encyclopedia
link to glass encyclopedia
Visit the Online Glass Museum
link to glass museum

This website is provided by Angela Bowey, PO Box 113, Paihia 0247, New Zealand