No-one likes general adverts, and ours hadn't been updated for ages, so we're having a clear-out and a change round to make the new ones useful to you. These new adverts bring in a small amount to help pay for the board and keep it free for you to use, so please do use them whenever you can, Let our links help you find great books on glass or a new piece for your collection. Thank you for supporting the Board.

Author Topic: Dated Millefiori paperweight help needed.  (Read 1442 times)

Offline Catisfaction

• Members
Dated Millefiori paperweight help needed.
« on: August 05, 2006, 05:08:58 PM »
First I'd like to say thanks again for the help on the previous two paperweights I posted. I've got some more I need help with today. I'll be posting a signed Zephyr, a Caithness and a few unsigned in a bit but first...

I have this gorgeous Millifiori paperweight with a 1973 date cane. The only referance I've found with a similar style cane was one online that said it was a Murano weight with a fake 1800's date cane.

So is this Murano? Or did anyone else use date canes of this style?

Clickable thumbnails again, thanks in advance for any help and I'll be back in a bit to post the rest. :)

Support the Glass Message Board by finding a book via book-seek.com

Offline Baked_Beans

• Members
Re: Dated Millefiori paperweight help needed.
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2011, 11:35:00 AM »
Hi , Here is a link to one with a label , Barovier & Toso.

http://www.glassmessages.com/index.php/topic,1749.0.html

Just scroll down on the first page to see it ! Here is one of mine 3 1/4 inches in diameter.
Mike

Support the Glass Message Board by finding glass through glass-seek.com

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Visit the Glass Encyclopedia
link to glass encyclopedia
Visit the Online Glass Museum
link to glass museum

This website is provided by Angela Bowey, PO Box 113, Paihia 0247, New Zealand