No-one likes general adverts, and ours hadn't been updated for ages, so we're having a clear-out and a change round to make the new ones useful to you. These new adverts bring in a small amount to help pay for the board and keep it free for you to use, so please do use them whenever you can, Let our links help you find great books on glass or a new piece for your collection. Thank you for supporting the Board.

Author Topic: Glasform ditchfield 20th anniversary glass frog  (Read 1985 times)

Janline1

Glasform ditchfield 20th anniversary glass frog
« on: March 01, 2019, 02:36:11 AM »
I have a John Ditchfield 20th anniversary glass frog with certificate and was wondering if anyone had a clue of what price they were fetching. In 2002 Glasform celebrated its 20th birthday. To commemorate this John made 365 frogs, one for each day of the year. Each one was a different pattern and colour and was signed, dated and issued with a signed certificate. Mine is dated 4th January.

Support the Glass Message Board by finding a book via book-seek.com

Offline chopin-liszt

• Members
    • Scotland, Europe.
Re: Glasform ditchfield 20th anniversary glass frog
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2019, 12:27:51 PM »
Hello and welcome. We don't tend to discuss values here, they're very subjective. Something is worth what somebody is willing to pay, in that place, at that time.
The best way to get a ball park figure is to search past auctions' sold sections and see if you can find something similar.
Cheers, Sue M. (she/her)

‘For every problem there is a solution: neat, plausible and wrong’. H.L.Mencken

Support the Glass Message Board by finding glass through glass-seek.com

Janline1

Re: Glasform ditchfield 20th anniversary glass frog
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2019, 11:15:38 PM »
Yes thanks already tried all that before ending up here. There's nothing similar been sold recently that I can find that doesn't require paying for a subscription to get access to the info I'm looking for. No worries will try to find a ballpark figure elsewhere.

Support the Glass Message Board by finding a book via book-seek.com

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Visit the Glass Encyclopedia
link to glass encyclopedia
Visit the Online Glass Museum
link to glass museum

This website is provided by Angela Bowey, PO Box 113, Paihia 0247, New Zealand