No-one likes general adverts, and ours hadn't been updated for ages, so we're having a clear-out and a change round to make the new ones useful to you. These new adverts bring in a small amount to help pay for the board and keep it free for you to use, so please do use them whenever you can, Let our links help you find great books on glass or a new piece for your collection. Thank you for supporting the Board.

Author Topic: Murano Glass Chandelier Identification Help  (Read 1147 times)

Offline LuxePB

• Members
  • I'm new, please be gentle
    • USA
Murano Glass Chandelier Identification Help
« on: March 22, 2020, 10:22:59 PM »
Hi All,
I am hoping someone could help me in identifying where this Murano Glass and Brass Chandelier is from? Age? The Artist or Company of manufacturer? Who it was made for? I found it in South Florida. The sticker reads "Murano Originale Garantito" and there is a transformer inside the canopy. I have attached pics for review. Any info or help is greatly appreciated. Thank you! Best, Leslie

Offline KevinH

• Global Moderator
  • Members
    • England
Re: Murano Glass Chandelier Identification Help
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2020, 02:19:32 AM »
Hi Leslie, welcome to the GMB.

I have removed your duplicated post from the Glass forum as things get complicated if replies are made to separate posts for the same item. In this instance, since the item has a "Murano Guaranteed" sticker, I have left it in the Murano & Italy forum.
KevinH

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Visit the Glass Encyclopedia
link to glass encyclopedia
Visit the Online Glass Museum
link to glass museum

This website is provided by Angela Bowey, PO Box 113, Paihia 0247, New Zealand