No-one likes general adverts, and ours hadn't been updated for ages, so we're having a clear-out and a change round to make the new ones useful to you. These new adverts bring in a small amount to help pay for the board and keep it free for you to use, so please do use them whenever you can, Let our links help you find great books on glass or a new piece for your collection. Thank you for supporting the Board.

Author Topic: Swirl vase for show.  (Read 2407 times)

Offline keith

• Members
Swirl vase for show.
« on: October 15, 2021, 05:29:13 PM »
Thought I'd found something rare but no such luck, thanks to Sue I now know it to be an Agape Miniature Swirl Vase, 9.5 inches tall, not seen one before so still happy  ;D ;D

Offline chopin-liszt

• Members
    • Scotland, Europe.
Re: Swirl vase for show.
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2021, 08:03:54 PM »
Agape had a bit of pale baby blue in it, your colourway is called Michaelangelo, the shape was called triple swirl.  :)
On the Mdina website, I found your shape in Agape, it wasn't illustrated in your colourway. But I sent you the Agape Miniature shape afterwards.
The pale blue streak was the only difference, and it was hard to see.  ::)

https://www.mdinaglass.com.mt/en/products/webshop/bycategory/347/price/asc/15/1/michaelangelo.htm?colour=25#.YWne_hqZPct

https://www.mdinaglass.com.mt/en/products/webshop/533/agape-miniature-triple-swirl-bottle-vase.htm#.YWnfNxqZPct
Cheers, Sue M. (she/her)

‘For every problem there is a solution: neat, plausible and wrong’. H.L.Mencken

Offline keith

• Members
Re: Swirl vase for show.
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2021, 10:59:24 PM »
Thanks again Sue  ;D ;D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Visit the Glass Encyclopedia
link to glass encyclopedia
Visit the Online Glass Museum
link to glass museum