No-one likes general adverts, and ours hadn't been updated for ages, so we're having a clear-out and a change round to make the new ones useful to you. These new adverts bring in a small amount to help pay for the board and keep it free for you to use, so please do use them whenever you can, Let our links help you find great books on glass or a new piece for your collection. Thank you for supporting the Board.

Author Topic: Stolzle?  (Read 992 times)

Offline Paul S.

• Members
Re: Stolzle?
« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2021, 10:04:21 PM »
sorry Pat - you don't get any brownie points for showing the same picture twice  ;) ;)  -  seriously, a nice collection and some vibrant colours, thanks for showing  -  those Murano type heavily faceted sommerso pieces are always appealing, and the W/Fs tangerine is a very cheerful colour. 
The flea bites don't matter - it's buying what you like that counts  -  and another haunter of charity shops is always welcome - join the club - it's where most of my bits come from and it's the hunting that's the fun. 

Expect Anne (Mod.) will delete the duplicated picture.       

Support the Glass Message Board by finding a book via book-seek.com

Offline Patsypickle

• Members
  • I'm new, please be gentle
    • Mid Century
    • United Kingdom
« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2021, 11:08:31 PM »
Thank you Paul.
Is there a specific message board on here where members show their collections?
I'd love to have a nosey at what other folk collect  :)

Support the Glass Message Board by finding glass through glass-seek.com

Offline Paul S.

• Members
« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2021, 08:57:17 AM »
Under the rather dubious heading of 'Show me yours, I'll show you mine' - which seems to have run for quite some time - there was much enthusiasm for showing collections, but I think the server may have run out of capacity.     Anne (Mod.) re-started that location several times, but I don't think it's used now - I could be wrong - and a more recent site for showing member's general collections could be this one ...............             https://www.glassmessages.com/index.php/topic,63249.msg394164.html#msg394164 .

I wouldn't worry much about whether it's right or wrong, just jump in and post  -  Anne will waggle her big stick if necessary.           Alternatively, simply post some pix under 'Glass' and wait and see what happens - it's always interesting to see other folk's choice of pieces.

Support the Glass Message Board by finding a book via book-seek.com

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Visit the Glass Encyclopedia
link to glass encyclopedia
Visit the Online Glass Museum
link to glass museum

This website is provided by Angela Bowey, PO Box 113, Paihia 0247, New Zealand