Glass Discussion & Research. NO IDENTIFICATION REQUESTS here please. > New Zealand & Australia Glass

Australian Carnival Glass by Crown Crystal

<< < (2/4) > >>

heartofglass:
Thanks Glen,
it's great to see Australian glass out there for a whole world of glassies to see!
I'm not even a carnival collector, but I really appreciated your article.
 :)
I have one Aussie carnival piece, a lovely dark comport. It is quite simple but elegant.
Crown Crystal also made lots of other types of glass, including the very sought-after citron (vaseline).

JC:
Thanks Glen :D  
Marinka I love the CC citron glass, it has to be   of my favourite collection.
Julie

Cathy B:
Hi Glen,

Just wanted to compliment your ***stunning*** drawings, which are definitely the best renditions of Australian carnival that I've ever seen. Absolutely beautiful.

On another topic (I don't want to draw attention to it, and will delete shortly so that it's not in your thread). I don't usually talk about open auctions, but given this is one of the family of suspect sellers, just wondered what this was: 180029864186.

Cathy

Glen:
Anne, Marinka, Julie, Cathy - thank you so much for your comments. I really appreciate them.

Cathy - the little compote on eBay is Imperial's "Propeller". It's OK  :)

Glen

Cathy B:
Thanks Glen, I'd just gone through all the plain looking names on David Doty's site and couldn't pick the one-there are just sooo many patterns....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version