No-one likes general adverts, and ours hadn't been updated for ages, so we're having a clear-out and a change round to make the new ones useful to you. These new adverts bring in a small amount to help pay for the board and keep it free for you to use, so please do use them whenever you can, Let our links help you find great books on glass or a new piece for your collection. Thank you for supporting the Board.

Author Topic: My Venetian Art Ruby Lattice Bowl/Vase - Information Please  (Read 1416 times)

Offline deebler

• Members
My Venetian Art Ruby Lattice Bowl/Vase - Information Please
« on: April 19, 2011, 12:08:06 AM »
Hello everyone, I have lovely vase here i found. It's in a box labeled 'JJ Venetian Art Glass, Hand Made'

Can you experts confirm who possibly made it ? and is JJ Venetian Art Glass a shop, or the manufacturer, and are they still going ?

I found this site due to an earlier post which linked a similar style bowl to the manufacturer Barovier&Toso.

This vase/bowl is a really something, and any information would add to its interest

Thanks

Ricardo

Offline keith

• Members
Re: My Venetian Art Ruby Lattice Bowl/Vase - Information Please
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2011, 12:28:14 AM »
Welcome Ricardo,I have a few similar pieces myself and this type of glass has been discussed,although not my 'field' there are a number of members who do collect Murano etc..and will be more helpful than me ;D

Offline antiquerose123

• Members
  • The Best #1 Forum On the Net, right here !!!
Re: My Venetian Art Ruby Lattice Bowl/Vase - Information Please
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2011, 11:31:28 PM »
Hi there:
Not sure if I can give much more info ....but I have a piece like it (as all as many others in that type) and you might like to read some of the former posts:

http://www.glassmessages.com/index.php/topic,19499.0.html

http://www.glassmessages.com/index.php/topic,36518.0.html

Others, with more knowledge than we will also respond.....Thanks and Welcome to the Board !!  :rah:
:fwr: Rose
"People who live in Glass houses should not throw stones"       ::)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Visit the Glass Encyclopedia
link to glass encyclopedia
Visit the Online Glass Museum
link to glass museum

This website is provided by Angela Bowey, PO Box 113, Paihia 0247, New Zealand