No-one likes general adverts, and ours hadn't been updated for ages, so we're having a clear-out and a change round to make the new ones useful to you. These new adverts bring in a small amount to help pay for the board and keep it free for you to use, so please do use them whenever you can, Let our links help you find great books on glass or a new piece for your collection. Thank you for supporting the Board.

Author Topic: Indigo Murano Minature Bull ?  (Read 477 times)

Offline Otis Orlando

• Members
    • England
Indigo Murano Minature Bull ?
« on: May 18, 2013, 08:35:47 PM »
Can anyone confirm that this beautiful well defined miniature sculptured bull, is Murano.  The horns are opaque and have a marble like finish about them.  The bottom of the bulls hooves shows signs of ware, mainly around the areas that meets a flattish surface. The actual height is 5.4cm.  Lots of air pockets and minute trailed air bubbles are clearly visible on close up inspection.  Having researched this item, I am sure this is Murano, but don't' want to be presumptuous.  I have checked the colour against Whitefriars Glass Colour Guide and the nearest colour to this is Indigo. I appreciate any help you can provide. :)

Support the Glass Message Board by finding a book via book-seek.com

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Visit the Glass Encyclopedia
link to glass encyclopedia
Visit the Online Glass Museum
link to glass museum

This website is provided by Angela Bowey, PO Box 113, Paihia 0247, New Zealand