No-one likes general adverts, and ours hadn't been updated for ages, so we're having a clear-out and a change round to make the new ones useful to you. These new adverts bring in a small amount to help pay for the board and keep it free for you to use, so please do use them whenever you can, Let our links help you find great books on glass or a new piece for your collection. Thank you for supporting the Board.

Author Topic: Whitefriars - Meadow Green Bowl - Pattern Number? ID = Pattern 9763  (Read 1991 times)

Offline Gowdod

• Members
Re: Whitefriars - Meadow Green Bowl - Pattern Number?
« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2016, 10:08:06 PM »
Dear JP,

all's fine. I started collecting Baxter's Tangerine pieces 15 years ago and I don't think there are many I do not have, of course  not this pattern  :) ... thought you might like this one in a bud vase.

I have a member of my family with Macular degeneration so do empathise.

All the best.

Andrew

Offline johnphilip

• Members
  • JP
    • England
    • eBay ID
Re: Whitefriars - Meadow Green Bowl - Pattern Number?
« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2016, 09:04:04 AM »
Andrew i have mild macular as well but there is a new treatment only anounced this week using cheap statins , so things are looking up . Have you seen the two massive Tangerine ducks my mate Alan Brown owns they are on one of the  forums , he also worked at WFs , before i moved from Harrow Weald i could see them sitting on his window sill every time i looked out of my window , he greased the drain pipe to stop me nicking them  i also have one of Rays Broadswords only a few were made Ron Wilkie made the handle of mine so its unique . i will be with Ray and a couple of other WFs guys at Knebworth if you are going say hello .jp . Nice Tangerine bud vase , rare yes .

Offline chriscooper

• Members
    • Harrogate UK
Re: Whitefriars - Meadow Green Bowl - Pattern Number? ID = Pattern 9763
« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2016, 04:57:09 PM »
Not fire polished rims though cold worked ground and polished prone to chipping easily

Chris 

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Visit the Glass Encyclopedia
link to glass encyclopedia
Visit the Online Glass Museum
link to glass museum

This website is provided by Angela Bowey, PO Box 113, Paihia 0247, New Zealand